We at The Smart Bear really love WordPress and we hope you do, too. We think it’s user friendly and flexible for just about everyone to use.
As we have over 10 years experience with WordPress, and we’re using it daily, we’re in the perfect position to offer help and advice to those new to the platform or just looking to expand/develop their website.
As a content management system, WordPress does allow for self management and we’ve tailored our tutorials around both beginners and more advanced users but if there’s a topic we haven’t covered, please do let us know!
If you have any questions or would like a consultation with us, please do get in touch or if you’re interested in some bespoke WordPress training, take a look at our options for individuals and businesses.
- How ethical is your website platform?
- Christmas Gifts for Entrepreneurs
- 10 Ways to help save money on web developers
- Locked out of your WordPress website?
- Woocommerce Paypal Payments Upgrade
- The best shipping options for ecommerce
- Maintaining a WordPress website
- Squarespace or WordPress?
- WordPress Core Update 5.5 issue
- Free vs Premium WordPress Themes
- Which is the best WordPress plugin for SEO?
- How to pick a theme
- A beginners guide to blogging for great SEO
- Selling online laws checklist for ecommerce websites
- Hosting options for your WordPress website
- New Online Payment Regulations
- How to remove the Gutenberg Editor
- Website Essentials For A Small Business
- Gutenberg. Is it worth the hype?
- WordPress Users Facebook Group For Beginners
- Happy Birthday WordPress
- Setting Up UK Postcode-Dependant Shipping in Woocommerce
- Help! My Wordpress emails aren’t working
- Is your website secure from hackers?