Providing Practical Training to Small Businesses
The Smart Bear been delivering technical training in a variety of ‘online’ and ‘mobile’ subjects since 2013, throughout Greater Manchester and Yorkshire, and now we’ve expanded into Lancashire and Cheshire.
Experienced and Qualified Trainer based in Urmston, Manchester
Suzi Brown is trained to degree-level in Social Media, has over a decade experience online, and a BTEC in Education and Training. Sessions can take place online, off-site, or at your office. And, it can be delivered to small groups or individually (one to one).
Prices start from £60 per hour, and there’s no minimum time obligation and discounts apply for groups of 3 or more.
How we differ from other training providers
Online tools are very useful and there are a lot of courses out there designed to show you what to do when you are using them. For example – a lot of Twitter courses teach you what to post and when but they often miss out on showing you how to use Twitter to get the most from the platform.
Rather than tell you why you should be using social media, we’re helping with the technical aspects like:
- What are hashtags and how do you research and use them on different platforms
- What are Twitter groups and how do they help you manage your contacts
- How do you take a photo with Instagram and share it to Twitter
- What are CRMs and how do you set one up
- What’s the best software for scheduling social media
- How do you design and send a mailchimp campaign to different customers etc etc
- Can your blog automatically post to social media or your newsletter
- How to set up Whatsapp for Business or an appointment booking software
- …..the list goes on!
The sessions are bespoke and you can mix and match subjects – some of the platforms we provide training for include:
- Google My Business
- Google Docs & Forms
- Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Freshmail, Zoho & Aweber
- Shopify, Woocommerce
- Facebook Profiles, Pages & Groups
- Freeagent, Zoho Invoices, Invoice2go
- Capsule CRM or Zoho CRM
- Squarespace, Weebly, Wix, Kajabi, INOS & GoDaddy Builder
- Trello, Asana, Zoho projects
- Skype or Zoom
- Canva and Picmonkey
- Buffer or Hootsuite
- Youtube or Vimeo
- Pinterest or Instagram
- Gmail, Gsuite, Zoho mail
- ….and other online or mobile apps.