Do you want to know more about social media for business? That’s handy because you’ve landed on our social media hints and tips page!
Most small businesses realise that social media is a great way to market their business and often they think it’s ‘free’ but they forget that it takes a lot of their time up. Time which could be spent in other parts of their business.
So, The Smart Bear has written a series articles full of hints and tips to help small businesses save time and be more efficient which means they can concentrate on what they do best. Find out when is the best time to post on twitter and what hashtag hours are all about.
If there’s a subject you’d like information on but we haven’t yet written an article about it, let us know and we’ll give it a go!
- Harnessing tracking links to unleash the power of data
- How to use power words to create engaging content
- Why Pinterest is good for your business
- Brand Voice : How to define yours…
- We love Canva.com
- Technical Jargon Glossary
- 6 Reasons Not to Link your Facebook Account to Twitter
- Find a twitter hour to suit your business
- Using Twitter Hours to Network Online
- The Low-down on Using Hashtags in Twitter